Sunday, March 4, 2018

Research

Welcome back!

Like I said in my last post, in order to succeed and have a good understanding of what exactly we're doing, we need to research. So my group and I decide it was best that we all do our own research on our own time and share ideas.

Because of the fact that our documentary will be a maximum of five minutes and 30 seconds long, I decided youtube would be the best fit to find really short and entertaining documentary films.


This documentary short film is based off of three very old people who talk about certain aspects that they would change about their lives and some life lessons. I really loved how in this short documentary they had the old people go throughout their daily lives while they tell their story. This to me was very interesting and could be more visually appealing compared to them being placed in the nursing home and being in one location at all times. The "life lessons" part of the documentary also added some light towards the subject, this way its not so sad and emotional. 



Although this isn't exactly a documentary film, it does how ever express the same life regrets topic that the earlier video touched up on. This video really motivated me to do something out of the norm. Within our documentary I hope to use some kind of inspiration to inspire our audience to do more and push themselves to their limits just like this video did towards me. The use of rhythm and a beat that goes along with the video added some entertainment as well.

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment