Thursday, April 12, 2018

Website

Welcome back!

So we are definitely coming down to the last couple days of working on our project. Like I said in my last post, me and Gaby really took charge of creating the website while Maria is completing the editing.

Today I spent some time doing the website. I'm having a bit of trouble with the color schemes. I originally wanted to go for something in black and white since I thought it'd look great with the contrast of the poster.


As you can tell though the color scheme made the website look more like a scary movie website rather than what we were really trying to do. Instead, I decided to use a light pink instead of the white and where the black goes I used a grayish color.

I also did some research on other documentary films and with that was able to create the different tabs. However since me and Gaby are both working on the same site, many times it causes the website to glitch. Ive had to rewrite our cast list over 5 times because of the fact that it keeps getting deleted.

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment